Saturday, January 24, 2015

Zucchini Mini Muffins



Aria is definitely my most difficult eater and she loves to pick out all the vegetables that she can see in her food.  Since Anjay was traveling last night, I decided to cater to the girls so that they could get involved in the process of selection and also the cooking.  I decided on following this recipe for Zucchini Muffins.  There was a ton of "that is disgusting" and "there is no way I am eating those" but I told them we wouldn't make them only they promised to eat one each.  We didn't have any vanilla so we exchanged it for maple and I cut the amount in half just to be safe.  During the process the batter got very difficult to mix and there was still flour not mixed so we had to add more milk.

Guess what, they loved them!!!  Even took them to school for lunch the next day to tell their friends all about it.




Akash wanted to get in there too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment